Lifestyle

St. Johns Anglican
St. John's Anglican Church was established in 1905 in the Diocese of Saskatchewan as a part of the Parish of Radisson. Services were held in the pioneer Church in Borden and at Halcyonia and Thistledale Schools. With improved roads and easier travel, services were amalgamated in Borden in the 1950s. Our current church was built in 1963.
 
Now a congregation in the Diocese of Saskatoon, St. John's continues as the Anglican presence in Borden.  Regular services, Morning Prayer or Holy Communion are held Sunday at 10:30 am.
 
Priest: Rev. Alex Parsons      (306) 381-5795
Deacon: Rev. Sheldon Carr   (306) 281-6623
Warden: John Buswell          (306) 997-4802
 
Music ministry: Linda Hosegood and Sharon Assman
 
 
 
Website: www.anglicandiocesesaskatoon.com