For more information on how you can use the Borden Community Center for your next event, contact the Village office at 306-997-2134
- $200 - 1/2 a day (day starts st 5:00 or ends at 5:00)
- $300 - day rate (8am-2am)
- $50 - 2 hours or less
- $700 - Special Weekend Rate: (***50% due upon booking, non-refundable @ 30 days, balance due at key pick up ***includes: Friday - set up - 1/2 day from 5pm onward, Saturday - full day, Saturday - full kitchen, Sunday - tear down/gift opening - 1/2 day until 5pm, Sunday - partial kitchen)
Rental of kitchen facilities available as an add on:
- $50 - partial kitchen use (does not include dishwasher or stove)
- $100 - full kitchen use (includes dishwasher and stove)
Special rate for funerals (including kitchen use) - $100
Norman Smith Room
Weekday Rental (Monday to Friday, excluding Friday evening)
Full Day (8am-5pm) - $80
Half Day (8am-12pm or 1pm-5pm) - $50
Evening (6pm-12am) - $50
Weekend Rental (Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday)
Full Day (8am-5pm) - $100
Half Day (8am-12pm or 1pm-5pm) - $65
Evening (6pm-2am) - $65
- Round tables and equipment never leave the premises.
- Renter is responsible for setting up and taking down tables/chairs and assuring the kitchen is left in the shape it was rented in.
- Clean all debris left on floor and ensure garbage is put back into the garbage bin on the south side of the building.
- Village of Borden will sweep and wash all floors and ensure that the washrooms are cleaned and stocked.
The Village of Borden reserves the right to disallow the use of the Borden Community Centre or equipment to any person or group.