Internet banking is offered through Affinity Credit Union, you can find us in the list of vendors that are authorized to receive payments. Your customer account number is: for taxes - your owner number located above your name on your tax notice, for utilities - your bill card number (add zeros at the start if more numbers are required),
Pre-Authorized Debit is also available. Request a form from the Village Office, this option is supported by most banks.
The Village receives notice from your bank that a payment has been made. Receipts for property tax payments will be mailed it to you.
Other payment options include cash, cheque, debit & e-transfers:
- we accept post-dated cheques
- by mail: Box 210 Borden, SK S0K 0N0.
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All costs of services include the applicable taxes.
- Tax Certificates - $20.00 each
- Tax Statements or Searches - $10.00 each